Why The Younger Team
As a licensed real estate professional I provide much more than the service of helping you find your ideal home. Realtors are expert negotiators with other agents, seasoned financial advisors with clients, and superb navigators around the local neighborhood. They are members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice by the NAR. A professional Realtor is your best resource when buying your home.
Let Me Be Your Guide -
- As a knowledgeable Realtor I can save you endless amounts of time, money, and frustration.
- As a knowledgeable Realtor I know the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid the “wild goose chase”.
- As a knowledgeable Realtor I can help you with any home, even if it is listed elsewhere or if it is being sold directly by the owner.
- As a knowledgeable Realtor I know the best lenders in the area and can help you understand the importance of being pre-qualified for a mortgage. I can also discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options that suit you.
- As a knowledgeable Realtor, I am an excellent source for both general and specific information about the community such as schools, churches, shopping, and transportation – - plus tips on home inspections and pricing.
- As a knowledgeable Realtor I am experienced at presenting your offer to the homeowner and can help you through the process of negotiating the best price. We bring objectivity to the buying transaction, and we can point out the advantages and the disadvantages of a particular property.
And the best thing about me as your Realtor is that all this help normally won’t cost you a cent. Generally, the seller pays the commission to the Realtor.